Last week, I provided an overview of Reiki healing. I wanted to address some practical, physical, and emotional benefits that can complement our work in psychotherapy. Read on for some ways this approach can help you build the life you want to celebrate.
Ten useful applications of Reiki healing therapy that can help improve our personal and professional lives:
- Reiki healing relieves stress and tension, relaxing muscles and smoothing out mental/emotional pressure. This is the immediate effect of a Reiki healing session.
- Reiki can reduce pain and soreness and relief can be manifested within minutes of applying Reiki hands-on the affected area/organ.
- Reiki can help melt away negative mental blocks in persons of all ages and brings about acceptance of realities in life. Reiki enables us to accept and love ourselves for what we are!
- Reiki can help protect our mental-emotional faculties from reacting negatively under harmful influences and in the face of unfavorable situations. It brings clarity of mind and firmness of decision. It builds inner confidence and the capability to make the most of what we have!
- Reiki sharpens the intellect. It can help one to see with more clarity.
- Reiki can help mend relationships. It does an amazing job at rekindling love, acceptance and understanding between individuals within days of regular Reiki healing, even if the parties involved are unaware of it! Reiki healing works unconditionally, so it would always work towards the highest good of all the parties involved.
- Reiki energy sent regularly to a future event like marriage/graduation/any other important situation or function assists the successful and timely completion of the same.
- Reiki sharpens our intuition or sixth sense and deepens our spiritual awareness. For those who are spiritually inclined are likely to experience amazing spiritual advancement with regular Reiki healing.
- Reiki brings reinstated peace, harmony, mutual understanding, cooperation and accomplishment within a group of people, whether it is a family, a team, workforce, or a professional board, committee, class or association working for a common cause.
- Reiki re-establishes physical, mental, emotional and professional well-being. It brings with it a wave of positivity that can be distinctly experienced by each and every person enjoying the privilege of receiving Reiki either directly, or as a part of a group of recipients.
You may be wondering how this soothing approach can help you get back to feeling more like yourself. Get in touch with me to explore the ways it can help you get your goals for 2017 turbocharged! Do you have previous experiences with Reiki? Share them in our Facebook and Twitter community to inspire others!
Subscribe to my mailing list to get more valuable content weekly here!