Are you gearing up for another dreaded holiday where you feel taken for granted and underappreciated? Have you been wishing that you could find a way to feel more seen and appreciated by your loved ones? It begins with you opening the conversation — share your thanks for all that they mean to you to get the ball rolling. It may take a few tries so here are ten ways to say thanks to the people who make the holiday efforts meaningful:
- Thank you for showing up for me today.
- Your help means a lot to me.
- I appreciate the way you support me.
- Thanks for being thoughtful.
- It helps me to have you here, thank you.
- I am grateful for what you do.
- I appreciate your kindness and support.
- I am so thankful that you are an important part of my life.
- Thank you for the way you have been there for me.
- I am thankful for the way you have made my life brighter.
Subscribe to my mailing list to get more valuable content weekly here!